Camp Bar-V-Nok Summer Youth and Teen Leadership Camp
Online registration for Camp Bar-v-nok is now open! Follow the link below to register for the camp or to find more information. You can also read more about the camp on the SJI website.
Our two week summer church camp gives children the opportunity to be exposed to Ukrainian Orthodox teachings, Ukrainian culture, and Ukrainian language – all in a fun-filled camp setting!
We offer sports, Ukrainian dance, arts and crafts, and much more in a Christian atmosphere and an idyllic natural setting. Please consider Camp Bar-V-Nok for your children’s best summer ever!
Camp Bar-V-Nok, St. John’s Institute’s beautiful 140 acre summer resort, is located on the shores of Pigeon Lake, only 100km south-east of Edmonton.
Bar-V-Nok is complete with sleeping quarters, a modern kitchen and mess hall, tennis courts, basketball courts, boathouse, and hiking trails.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
1 child: $425
2 + children: $375/child
1 child: $475
2 + children: $450/child
*For membership information, please see our Community page.
**Recommended ages 8-14.
Driving Directions to Camp Bar-V-Nok from Edmonton
- Take CALGARY TRL NW/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 2 S. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 2 S.
- Take the HWY-39 W exit, EXIT 517, toward CALMAR/DRAYTON VALLEY.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 39/50TH AVE. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 39.
- Go STRAIGHT through CALMAR.
- Turn LEFT onto PROVINCIAL SECONDARY ROUTE 778, toward THORSBY.
- Go STRAIGHT through THORSBY.
- Go STRAIGHT through STOP SIGN.
- Turn RIGHT at CAMP BAR-V-NOK SIGN.
- End at Camp Bar-V-Nok on your right hand side
- Keep your eyes open for the Camp Bar-V-Nok sign as you approach the lake. If you miss the sign and go too far, you will end up at Pigeon Lake. The sign is approximately 250m from the edge of the lake. The sign is on the right hand side.
View in Google Maps.
Brochure and Registration Form
Registration forms are available online! Find the form HERE. Please note that applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Application/medical forms must be complete, with payment, in order to reserve a spot.