SJI has a number of talented chefs working in-house on a daily basis. We take pride in the food that we serve to residents, guests, and to catered events situated offsite.
We can provide full catering for any type of event – whether you prefer a hot buffet, hors d’oeuvres, cold platters, or just a coffee break, our catering services can meet your needs! All catering can be served onsite for SJI facility rentals and offsite for external events.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for catering requests. You may also call (780) 439-2320.
Catering requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the proposed event, to ensure that we have time to accommodate all elements of your request. Guaranteed minimum numbers must be provided no later than one week prior to the event.
Appetizer Menu 2017(PDF)
Services and Delivery (PDF)
Frozen Ukrainian delicacies
- FROZEN perogies, cabbage rolls (holubtsi), nalysnyky & pyrizhky available!
- $10 – 2 dozen cheddar/cottage cheese/sauerkraut perogies
- $12 – 2 dozen cabbage rolls regular
- $15 – 2 dozen cabbage rolls( Sweet leaf, meat and rice)
- $14 – 2 dozen cabbage rolls( Sour leaf, bacon and rice)
- $12 – 2 dozen pyrizhky
- $15 – 2 dozen nalysnyky