SJI holds perogy/pyrohy supper fundraisers twice a month! Members of the public are invited to dine with us at St. John’s Institute and to get their fill of Ukrainian delicacies.
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, SJI holds a perogy supper from 5pm to 7:30pm. Come by and grab a plate of pyrohy, salad, kovbasa, and roasted sauerkraut and potatoes!
Prices (dine-in or take-out)
- $12.50 Adult plate – 8 perogies, fresh coleslaw, kovbasa, roasted sauerkraut and potatoes, dessert, coffee or tea
- $10 Student/senior plate – same
- $5 Child Dinner (under 12) – 4 perogies, fresh coleslaw, kovbasa, roasted sauerkraut and potatoes, dessert, coffee or tea
- $3 Borshch
- $1.50 Child’s Borshch
- $1.25 Pop, Juice or Bottled Water
- FROZEN perogies, cabbage rolls (holobtsi), nalysnyky & pyrizhky available!
Cash, Debit, Visa & MasterCard accepted